Address: Calle 72 No. 11-86, Edificio P, Segundo Piso
Bogotá D.C, Colombia- Sur América
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM - Continuous working day.
Phone: (57-1) 594 1894 Ext 116
The General Secretariat is a coordination and support division in charge of administrative management duties and functions for development of institutional policies.
Among duties and functions include the following:
- Administrative and executive organization of issues pertaining to the University and Academic Councils.
- Organizing processes to elect and appoint Rector; Deans, Heads of Departments; and Representatives of Students, Alumni, Professors and Academic Directives to the various collegiate bodies.
- Attesting actions by governing bodies.
- Disclosing decisions and actions by management bodies.
- Providing assistance and monitoring of requests and complaints system.
The General Secretariat invites you to contact us to make a Plaint or Complaint by any action or omission by officers of the Universidad Pedagógica Nacional.